.NET Project ReOrg Alpha
The OWASP .NET Project's goal is to enable .NET developers to build secure applications efficiently. See the OWASP .Net Project Roadmap for more information on our plans.
Joining the Project
The project's high level roadmap can be found at the OWASP .Net Project Roadmap
- Please submit your ideas for articles, content and general feedback to the .NET Project Wishlist.
- If you'd like to contribute:
|OWASP Project Quick Reference|
| OWASP Top 10 Project|
- visit the Tutorial,
- join the mailing list (see How to join Owasp.Net Mailing List)
- and pick a topic from the OWASP .NET Table of Contents, or suggest a new topic.
Remember to add the tag: [[Category:OWASP .NET Project]] to the end of new articles so that they're properly categorized.
.NET Security Overview
To provide resources for all roles involved with designing, developing and maintaining a .NET web application.
- .NET Security for Architects
- .NET Security for Developers
- .NET Security for IT Professionals
- .NET Penetration Testing
- .NET Incident Response