.NET Project ReOrg Alpha
The OWASP .NET Project's goal is to enable .NET developers to build secure applications efficiently. See the OWASP_.Net_Project_Roadmap for more information on our plans.
Joining the Project
The project's high level roadmap can be found at the OWASP .Net Project Roadmap
- Please submit your ideas for individual articles to the .NET Project Article Wishlist.
- If you'd like to contribute:
- visit the Tutorial,
- join the mailing list (see How to join Owasp.Net Mailing List)
- and pick a topic from the OWASP .NET Table of Contents, or suggest a new topic.
Remember to add the tag: [[Category:OWASP .NET Project]] to the end of new articles so that they're properly categorized.
.NET Security Overview
To provide resources for all roles involved with designing, developing and maintaining a .NET web application.
- .NET Security for Architects
- .NET Security for Developers
- .NET Security for IT Professionals
- .NET Penetration Testing
- .NET Incident Response