|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
ZAP Summit 2015
If you would like to attend then please register via Evenbrite
It is FREE to attend - you do NOT need to attend the main conference.
The ZAP summit is aimed at existing and prospective ZAP developers and is an opportunity to discuss all aspects of ZAP development and future direction.
It is not planned to include any training on how to use ZAP.
The exact topics discussed will be agreed between the attendees at the start of the day, but are expected to cover things like:
- An introduction to ZAP and the attendees
- A review of ZAPs perceived strengths and weaknesses
- Discussions around the future direction of ZAP
- Areas of ZAP that people find difficult to contribute to
- Components of ZAP that attendees think need significant reworking
- How to encourage more participation
- Interworking with 3rd party tools
- The opportunity to focus on specific areas of interest to the attendees
If you have any questions about this event then you can ask them on this ZAP Develop Group thread.