Working Sessions Methodology
Working Session Rules
- Each Working Session must have a Chair and a Operational Manager.
- The OWASP Board invites the Working Session Chair and this one invites the Operational Manager.
- Although every registered people can (and is invited to) attend all Working Sessions, in terms of discussion, each Working Session Chair may choose from two available options:
- "Everybody is a Participant",
- "Participants + Attendees".
- The Working Session must be lead by its chair accordingly to the Roberts Rules of Order.
- Working Sessions will produce Motions of OWASP Initiatives, Statements, and Decisions = Outcomes / Deliverables.
- All Motions will be approved by Simple Majority of the participants.
- The Operational Manager must write down all approved Motions.
- OWASP Board Reserves Veto and Tabling Authority.
Working Session Promotion
- The chair is responsible for promotion of their working session, describing its specific purpose and goals in order to recruit attendees and garner publicity.
- Chairs will need to make sure their working group page is managed.
- Our goal is to get a minimum of 7 attendees for each session.