Vijay S is an Independent Security Researcher and a Public Speaker. He also regional head at Hackersday Tiruvannamalai. Vijay S has been acknowledged by Intel, Avira, Anna University, NIT and many other companies for finding security vulnerabilities in their applications. He has delivered Guest Lectures on Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing at various workshops and conferences including VIT , IIT and NIT Trichy. He is Chapter Lead of Open Web Application Security Project Vellore Chapter. He has conducted Workshops on Ethical Hacking in Chennai,Vellore and Arni delivered Guest Lectures for various colleges around Tamilnadu.
- Security Analyst and Technical Team Member at TPH Infosec
- Chapter Leader of OWASP Vellore
- Security Researcher At Twintech Solutions
- Security advisory at ToD International.
- IIT Madras Research Park
- Hindustan University, Chennai
- Zerocool Hackz, Chennai
- GTEC, Vellore
- NIT Trichy
- VIT Vellore