User:Tiago Natel de Moura
Tiago Natel de Moura aka i4k, is member and Co-Founder of SEC+ and BugSec Security Team.
He has worked in software development and security consultant for over 5 years, with advanced knowledge of mobile, desktop and web platforms. In software development, Tiago is able to work from low level (assembly, memory management, code optimization for speed or size, network's protocol, etc) to high level languages and has expertise in:
- x86 and ARM Assembly
- C with advanced knowledge of ISOC and POSIX Standards.
With experience in spider and crawler development, and neural networks applied to character recognition (OCR).
In security, he has advanced knowledge in:
- Buffer Overflow (Stack/Heap Overrun)
- Network Protocol (TCP/UDP/IP, WEP/WPA, FTP/HTTP, etc)
- Web Application Vulnerabilities (SQLI, XSS, CSRF, LFD/RFI, etc)
- Penetration test
- Code audition
- Security Methodology (for pentest and Software Development Lifecycle)
- OWASP: natel 'at' owasp 'dot' org
- SEC+: natel 'at' secplus 'dot' com 'dot' br