User:Raghavendra Rao PV
Raghavendra is associated with: - Non Functional Testing Practice Centre of Excellence as a Advisor - Security Architecture as a Senior Programmer Analyst
He holds around 7.8 years of experience in Security testing and has good practical exposure to various Industry Standards such as OWASP, WASC, SANS and compliance namely HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOX.
He has worked with organisations such as: Accenture, TCS, DELL and currently employed with FIS.
- Strong experience in Design Security Reviews, Risk Assessment, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT), Vulnerability and Threat Intelligence Service (VaTIS)
- Experience in developing applications using: Visual Basics, .NET and Struts
- Experience in remediation review and recommendations to vulnerabilities identified during Security Assessments
- Experience in assisting short term client engagements for Vulnerability assessment and Penetration Testing
- Analyze and provide recommendations related to Infrastructure Scan findings
- Identify security risks based on standard Risk Rating Framework adhering to organization standards and standard bodies
- Check for regular security updates from standard bodies such as: Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Web Application Security Consortium (WASC)
- Experience in assessing projects under Banking and Financial Services, Health Care Domains
- Developed End2End Security Testing Framework using VB.NET and Microsoft Office tools with enhanced features covering Requirement Analysis, Threat Modeling, Vulnerability Detection and Reporting & Fix Recommendation Phases. Won Fourth place in Dell Innovation Awards 2013.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- IBM Rational AppScan