- LLM in IT Law and Intellectual Property, Leibniz Universität Hannover, IRI institute (Germany) – University of Namur, CRIDS Institute (Belgium). EULISP program 2012 – 2013.
- COMPUTER HACKING FORENSICS INVESTIGATOR (CHFI), ECCouncil Certified. Course attended in ETEK University (Argentina) in 2009 and certified in 2011.
- CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER (CEH), ECCouncil Certified. Course attended in ETEK University (Argentina) in 2009 and certified in 2011.
- LLM in International Economic Law, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar (Ecuador), 2008 – 2010.
- SONOLOGY AND ALGORITHM COMPOSITION, Institute of Sonology ( The Netherlands), 2003 – 2005.
- Law, Universidad Internacional SEK (Ecuador), 1996 – 2001.
- Lawyer specialized in Copyrights, Copylefts, FOSS licenses(GPL, LGPL, Apache, Mozilla, BSD, MIT), E-discovery, Data Protection, Data Security, Privacy, and all issues related to the Internet and new technologies.
- IT security expert : Ethical Hacker, Pen Tester, Digital Forensics Examiner, and Data Recovery expert.
- Programmer with high level in C, C++, Java, Perl, and PHP.
- Favorite tools : Metasploit, Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP), The Sleuth Kit, My SQL, Apache, GPG, Tor, John the Ripper, Nessus, Forensics Toolkit (FTK), Super Collider, Snort.