R. Hariharan, PMP, CISA,ITIL Mobile: +91-9445307964 & Email: email@example.com
I. Ford Technology Services India (P) Ltd (15 March 2007 – Present)
Role: Information Systems Auditor – Global Auditors Office (Jan 2011-Present) • Performed over 24 Information System Audits in the areas of Corporate IT Infrastructure & Systems that includes operating systems, e-mail, Database technologies, network, data center, e-commerce, intranet, extranet, IT security for the entities Ford credit operations, Manufacturing plant operations, Joint Ventures, Offshore Development Centers located globally across EU (Norway, Germany, Spain, Denmark & Czech Republic), UK, USA, China, Thailand and India. (Tools Used : Lotus Notes, GRC, ACL, SQL Scripts, MS Access, Excel & Other Corporate Tools).
• Performed special studies, benchmarking and prevention reviews in emerging systems technologies and policies. and acted as a liaison between the General Auditor’s office and AP&A IT on audit matters including corrective action follow up, controls awareness and forthcoming reviews.
Role: Project Manager – PMO (Asia Pacific, Africa and Australia– 2009-2010) • Responsible for IT Projects’ monitoring, Resource Management, Cost Benefit Analysis, and Metrics Tracking, APAC Regional co-ordination, Global Reporting and Training Activities & Sourcing Planning.
• Regional SPOC for the Global IT Services Benchmark Study & performed key project on linking physicals with financials of IT resources & Responsible for PMO Cascades and End user trainings across project teams.
Role: IT Application & Technology Manager (2007-2009) • Responsible for Transitioning (from North America) and further IT Service Support & Delivery (includes incident and problem management activities) of 20+ Order-to-Delivery suite of IT Applications (covering Java, Microsoft, Oracle, Mainframe, CGI/Perl technologies) leading a team of 19 people located onsite and offshore under 24X5 and 24X7 Service Level Models. Ensured 98%+ SLA consistently.
• Responsible for effective compliance of IT process and IT Security compliance (that includes S-oX) of the responsible portfolio of Applications & Handled In-house Training for PMP and Java subjects.
II. Air2Web India (P) Ltd, Chennai (Program Manager – 6 July 2006 to 14 March 2007)
• Headed a team for off-shore and onsite Development and Operations/Support. Key projects Handled : Project: Mobile Internet Platform (Description: Seamless integration of Enterprise Application with Mobile Carrier application to enable intelligent data flow between mobile users and enterprise end customer applications such as iflex banking solutions), Project: Mobile Rich Content Delivery Platform (Description : Delivery engine for rich MMS/WAP/Hexadecimal content through internet from different content vendors to mobile end users through Cross-Telco carriers) Project: 2Notify Campaign Manager (Description: Facilitated launching mobile commercial campaigns, marketing camp.. manage the campaigns on line and create useful marketing and MIS reports on line)
III. Central Government of India (Technical Officer - 17Jan 1986 to 3 July 2007)
• Technical Responsibilities with leading a team in the Systems Department that includes, Mapping Business Requirement such as preparing scope of implementation and conducting GAP Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintenance of both In-House, Externally sourced IT Applications/Infrastructure. Providing Technical and end user training, overseeing implementation of the processes, Managing change and supporting effective management of change management in close co-ordination with Senior Management & Project committees & IT Vendor Management. Nodal Officer for Key IT Projects
Academic, Technical Summary • Bachelors Of Science- Physics (1981-84), University Of Madras – Loyola College. • Certifications : PMP, CISA, ITIL V3 Foundation, 6 Sigma Green Belt, Sun Certified Java Professional • Windows, Linux, J2EE, Visual Basic, Java Script, VB Script, HTML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MySQL, MS-Access, Tomcat, Web logic, Jakarta Ant, ActiveX, Java beans, Eclipse, TOAD, MS Office Suite, Auto Audit, GRC Tool & ACL Other Information • Date of Birth - 22nd April, 1964 • Visas - UK: TIER 2 ICT Long Term Staff Migrant work permit to UK (validity: 2015) & USA : Business Visa (validity : 2017)