|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
- I'm Azzeddine RAMRAMI Security Architect IBM Security aris/France.
- I'm also teaching a course at FSR Rabat in High Speed Network and Security.
- I teached a course at ENSIAS on Physical Security and SmartCard.
- EC-Council C|EH
- Mile Senior Instructor for CPTE, CPTC, CDFE, CNFE, CIHE and CSWAE courses.
VoIP Open Source IP secured Phone
- Design and manufacturing of the first secured VoIP phone based on smartCard, SSL/TLS (X.509v3 certificate) and Analog Device DSP BlackFIN BF537.
Cloud Mail Encryption Gateway
- Design for NAOSecurity a full Cloud Mail Encryption Gateway based on Java and Tapestry 5. I implement the Identity Based Encryption in this product.
- Design an inovative hard disk real-time hardware encryption supporting USB 2.0, SATA and IDE based on Xilinix FPGA.
Identity Management & PKI
- IAM and PKI Opensource project under Linux Redhat and Fedora.
- Complete IBE (Identity Based Encryption) Library for Linux & Windows using C++. As Open source Project.
- 14 years successful in-depth experience in IT Security, Secure Coding, Web Application Security and Ethical Hacking.
- 10 years successful in-depth experience inside CAPGEMINI.SOGET IS
- 4 yeas successful experience inside Société Générale
- 6 years successful in-depth experience inside UNISYS Group (Morocco Branch) Networking and Security department.
- EC-Council C|EH
- Mile2 CPTE, CPTC, CSWAE
- Novel CNE
- ITILv3 Fundation Certified
- Certified Architect
- Email : azzeddine[dot]ramrami[at]owasp[dot]org
- Skype : azzeddine[dot]ramrami
- IRC : N/A
- GPG key : N/A
- Fedora Account: aramrami