Who are we
OWASP Tbilisi chapter was resurrected in 2019 by David Kvatadze. The chapter is run by a team of dedicated cyber security enthusiasts.
The chapter aims at holding quarterly meetups in the format of 3 practical workshops/CTF and up to 5 talks.
How to find us
Join the Meetup group OWASP Tbilisi Chapter
OWASP Tbilisi Chapter 1st Meeting
Date: May 15, 2019 Location: The University Of Georgia, 77a, M. Kostava Street, University of Georgia, IV Building, V floor, Conference Hall Room №519, Tbilisi, Georgia.
- Welcome Speech
- About OWASP - David Tskitishvili | Presentation
- ModSecurity - Temur Maisuradze | Presentation
- The importance of raising awareness in information security - Zviad Kikvidze | Presentation
- OWASP Top 10 - Avtandil Bichnigauri | Presentation
- Cyber-Lab.Tech Portal - David Kvatadze | Presentation
- Android security tips - Merab Tato Kutalia | Presentation
- Secure programming in C - Maksim Iavich | Presentation
- Considering GDPR's requirements in programming - Dimitri Gugunava | Presentation
- Discussion about existing risks and weaknesses
OWASP Tbilisi Chapter 2nd Meeting
Date: September 6, 2019 Location: LEPL Data Exchange Agency, 50, University Street, Tbilisi, Georgia.