Any individual who is a part or full-time student at a higher education institution is eligible for the classification. Note: To qualify for a Student membership, you must submit supporting documentation (proof of enrollment, and school information) with your request. Student Membership can not be submitted or processed online without providing documentation.
- As a member of the internet community you agree with the ethics and principles of the OWASP Foundation.
- You want to underscore your awareness of software security.
- You want to continue to increase your value, knowledge and expand your skills when attending OWASP conferences at a discount.
- You want to expand your network of global contacts. Membership in one of OWASP's Chapters immediately puts you in contact with a local circle of peers with similar interests and concerns. OWASP LinkedIn Group
- You want to support your future career.
- You get a @OWASP.ORG email address if you desire to collaborate with peers globally. You do not have to use your university/personal email address if you do not want to. Submit a request.
- You will have (1) vote for annual elections on issues that shape the direction of the community.
$20/USD Student Membership If you are interested in joining OWASP as a student member, please let us know and CONTACT US today! An OWASP representative will contact you shortly after. For verification purposes, you will be asked to provide some sort of University issued documentation (i.e. Student ID) so it can be verified that you qualify for a Student Membership.