Goal: preparation for ESAPI
- More meaningful word lists
- Frequency lists: build lists of the most common words, names
- ESAPI Authenticator Decorator
- Implement an ESAPI Authenticator that will enhance an existing authenticator with passfault implementing the "verifyPasswordStrength" method.
- A volunteer force from university of Florida has built this. All that remains is to get it into ESAPI.
Goal: Enterprise Ready, working with ESAPI
Other Important Goals
- Document each pattern finder on the OWASP wiki.
- JQuery Plugin: A JQuery plugin that will let a web site use either the passfault applet or a passfault JSON Service to analyze a password.
- Wordlists: We can always use better word lists. Contact us on the mailing list if you want to help.
For current bugs and smaller tasks see the issues list on github: https://github.com/c-a-m/passfault/issues?state=open