Projects/Internships/Project and Program Intern/Kait Disney Leugers
Project and Program Intern
Kait received her B.A. in American History from Ohio University. She was previously the Grants and Fundraising Intern for OWASP, and apparently she did something right. She has previously worked with non-profit groups and museums doing fundraising, acquisitions and research. She lives in the Silicon Valley area, and her side project includes running the social media for the OWASP Mantra OS project.
- Managing communications from the OWASP Community including assisting with campaigns, donor/member solicitation/acknowledgements, and tracking contact information and conversations.
- Participate in project and program initiatives, and facilitate OWASP Community contributions to our Projects and other Programs within OWASP.
- Ongoing maintenance and development of social networking presence in relation to projects and other programs, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Participation in staff meetings on planning, processes, and coordination.
- Administrative support as needed to the OWASP Projects Manager.
- Assist in fundraising for programs, and managing potential leads and contacts.
- Have 20 hours per week to dedicate to this internship opportunity.
- Learning Objectives: Program/Project management and grant writing.
- Start date: Monday,January 20, 2014
- End date: Monday, August 04, 2014