Project Online Resources
This page is for OWASP project leaders and details some of the online services that have been found to be useful for OWASP projects.
How to Run a Successful Open Source Project
OWASP is a registered Organisation on GitHub, a free, public directory of Free and Open Source Software and the contributors who create and maintain it.
If you manage an OWASP project you should:
- Register yourself on GitHub
- Request that your repository get created by a GitHub admin and that you are made an admin on the repository
- Check that the settings are correct for your repositor
Other Free Services
These are all free to open source projects.
- http://crowdin.net/ a translation and localization management platform
- https://scan.coverity.com/ C/C++/C# and Java static source code analysis
Other Paid For Services
Open for Suggestions and depending on your project budget and/or *Community Engagement Funding.
- Please note: Th cost may be covered by the Community Engagement Funding up to $500 if it meets the policy requirements.
If it is more than $500 or outside policy guidelines, it would require special approval by our Executive Director.