OWASP NEWS April 2009 (part 1)
Recorded May 14th, 2009
Published June 12th, 2009
Host: Jim Manico
Copy Editor: Andre Gironda
Participants: Jeff Williams, Alex Smolen, Andre Gironda
- 4/0 Data Loss dB - http://preview.tinyurl.com/qxrbqm
- (5) Hacked websites that hit the news this month.
- 4/2 http://www.securitybalance.com/2009/04/mq-one-of-the-blind-spots/
- Augusto Paes de Barros from the Security Balance blog posts about message queue security
- 4/3 http://i8jesus.com/?p=37
- Arshan Dabirsiaghi posts on his blog about Browser scheme/slash quirks
- 4/7 http://michael-coates.blogspot.com/2009/04/ssl-whos-to-blame.html
- Michael Coates talks about SSL and who is to blame: webites, browsers, or users?
- 4/8 http://blog.portswigger.net/2009/04/using-burp-extender.html
- PortSwigger adds some interesting information about using the Burp Extender
- 4/9 http://michael-coates.blogspot.com/2009/04/universities-web-app-security.html
- Michael Coates asks the question, "[which] universities out there are offering classes which address web application security?"
- 4/9 http://blogs.msdn.com/sdl/archive/2009/04/09/improving-security-with-url-rewriting.aspx
- Bryan Sullivan talks about improving web application security with URL Rewriting
- 4/12 http://aboulton.blogspot.com/2009/04/security-assessing-java-rmi-slides.html
- Adam Boulton's OWASP presentation on Security Assessing Java RMI has been made available on his blog