OWASP STeBB Project
- Why should I use STeBB?
- STeBB can save you from a lot of effort needed to install and configure various tools. Moreover this is free and can save a lot of investments
- Would this work in Windows?
- No, this would work only in Debian based Linux distributions
- Should I install the software for this to work?
- No, there is a portable version which you can carry in your USB drive which needs no installation
- What dependencies does it have to work properly?
- STeBB takes care of a lot of such stuff while installation. However, you would need Java installed in your machine.
As of 2014 December, the priorities are:
- creating a 64 bit portable version of the software
- creating a 64 bit installable version of the software
Involvement in the development and promotion of OWASP STeBB is actively encouraged! You do not have to be a security expert in order to contribute. Some of the ways you can help:
- Recommending STeBB to your friends for security testing
- Sharing about STeBB in your social media
- Suggesting new tool integrations to make this better
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?