OWASP Project Manager Activity Reports/September 6
(Redirected from OWASP Project Manager Activity Reports/Work in Progress)
OWASP Project Manager Report
Work accomplished since August 8, 2011
OWASP Free Trainning Courses
- Altogether with Kate Hartmann, I have assisted Fabio Cerullo with the setting up of the LatamTour2011.
Projects Set Up
Projects Reset Up
- OWASP ESAPI for ColdFusion/CFML Project
- OWASP Open Review Project
- OWASP Best Practices: Use of Web Application Firewalls
Projects' Releases Under Assessement
- OWASP Best Practices: Use of Web Application Firewalls - Version 1.0.5
- OWASP NAXSI Project - Release Naxsi-alpha-v0.2
- Supported Mark Curphey's efforts to engage OWASP community in the activity of producing videos to document the community's wide vitality and diversity;
- Studied the OWASP Projects Handbook so to prepare my participation in the forthcoming GPC's working Session at OWASP AppSecUsa;
- Had a week out of work - vacation time.
- My daily routine always includes answering a relatively wide range of questions regularly posed by OWASP members and mainly by OWASP Projects leaders; I receive such inquiries either directly or through the OWASP Website Global Feedback & Inquiry Form. The variety of matters that I currently deal with can be checked in my email tool and the tree of folders built to store, follow up and organize them as follows 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. I would like to note that to perform this task, and all the others projects' related ones, I have always had relevant support and guidance from the OWASP Global Projects Committee.
- I've kept all OWASP Projects Dashboard 2.0's databases up-to-date as follows:
Proposal of future activity
- To continue answering all received projects' related questions.
- To continue setting up new projects and new releases as requested.
- To implement all GPC requests and concretely to support its plans to:
- Carry out the Project Hosting initiative as a tool to provide a centralized repository for OWASP;
- Build a new OWASP Projects Portal;
- To set up all the OWASP free training courses that may be requested by OWASP Chapters.
- To work with Dinis Cruz, Carlos Serrão and Konstantinos Papapanagiotou to produce an initial/draft proposal of an OWASP Training Academy.