OWASP Online Academy
The OWASP Online Academy is supported by:
Tom Brennan - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan
- In the First Launch of this Prhttps://www.owasp.org/skins/common/images/button_nowiki.pngoject we expect more students will be interested in this platform.
- OWASP Online Academy aims to solicit funds to help the Foundation build and support existing projects.
- This platform can help increase individual supporters to corporate supporters.
We are encouraging you to be actively involved in the development and promotion of the OWASP Online Academy.
OWASP Chapter Leaders, Board Members, Members, Corporate partners:
Some of the ways you can help:
- Create your own Modules (Video series with captions)
- Create your account and upload your Video Tutorial series
- Create your own questions for Self Assessment Examination (a total of 80 questions)
- It's up to you if you like to create a prerequisite for certification Goals like:
(ISC)2 CCLSP and many more...
- Online Education
- Online tutorial for tools develop by OWASP Foundation
- Develop more courses and up to date subjects
- Partnership with different Universities Worldwide
Future Milestones and enhancements
- Recognition to international Education Community
- Online Education Certification
- Generate Funds to help other Projects
Online Academy will provide free and yet high quality online education to our community, it can help project leaders to create tutorials on how to use their Tools, and also will help our Conference Attendee to lessen their expenses because the attendee don't need to pay just to know the basic use of the tool.