|Review this project
OWTF aims to make pen testing:
so that pentesters will have more time to
The latest version of OWASP OWTF is OWTF 2.3b "MacinOWTF".
OWTF is taking part in the Google Summer of Code 2018 ! If you'd like to participate then see the OWASP Google Summer of Code 2018 Ideas page!
ToolsWatch Annual Best Free/Open Source Security Tool Survey:
Presentation and talks
The following links provide access to materials for OWTF talks (video, slides, etc.):
For more videos please see the YouTube channel
News and Events
OWTF attempts to solve the "penetration testers are never given enough time to test properly" problem, or in other words, OWTF = Test/Exploit ASAP, with this in mind, as of right now, the priorities are:
- To improve security testing efficiency (i.e. test more in less time)
- To improve security testing coverage (i.e. test more)
- Gradually integrate the best tools
- Unite the best tools and make them work together with the security tester
- Remove or Reduce the need to babysit security tools during security assessments
- Be a respository of PoC resource links to assist exploitation of vulnerabilities in order to illustrate risk to businesses.
- Help penetration testers save time on report writing
Involvement in the development and promotion of OWTF is actively encouraged! You do not have to be a security expert in order to contribute. Some of the ways you can help:
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?