OWASP Newsletter 16
- 1 OWASP Newsletter #16 (02-May-2008)
- 2 Featured Item: OWASP at Secure360 Conference
- 3 Featured Item: OWASP Internship
- 4 Featured Item: Top 10 in Portuguese
- 5 Latest additions to the WIKI
- 6 OWASP references in the Media
- 7 Application Security News Feed
OWASP Newsletter #16 (02-May-2008)
Welcome to the 16th edition of the OWASP Newsletter, featuring OWASP at the Secure360 Conference, the OWASP Internship, and the release of OWASP's Top 10 in Portuguese.
I would like to congratulate the OWASP Spain chapter for receiving one of the most prestigious awards of the security sector in Spain, for their activity and dissemination of security in applications and Web services in our country! This award, given by the SIC magazine (www.revistasic.com) in its nineteenth congress called "Securmática" (www.securmatica.com), involves the recognition of the effort they are making from Spain to publicize the objectives and projects the OWASP.
As always, if you have any content to add to the next edition, please feel free to add it directly to its WIKI page OWASP Newsletter 17.
Alison McNamee OWASP Operations Director Tel: 301-575-0197 eMail: Alison.email@example.com
Featured Item: OWASP at Secure360 Conference
The OWASP Minneapolis St Paul chapter will be at the Secure360 conference in Minneapolis May 13th-14th. We will be giving a full session where we will talk about OWASP, demo projects, resources and even have our own informational booth thanks to our local sponsors!
Featured Item: OWASP Internship
Are you a college student looking for a summer internship in the application security industry? If so, then OWASP is the place for you! We are currently looking to fill two internship positions for this summer. These are paid internships. Click Here for more info!
Featured Item: Top 10 in Portuguese
The OWASP Top 10 is now available in Portuguese! To download the Portuguese version, please Click Here
Latest additions to the WIKI
New Chapter Pages
Updated chapter pages:
New Documents & Presentations from chapters
For a complete list of chapter presentations see the online table of presentations.
OWASP references in the Media
- Great talks at OWASP AppSec Europe 2008 in Belgium
- SQL injection attacks summary and recommendations
- Can we please stop cross site scripting attacks?
- AntiSamy 1.1.1 released today!
- Can We Please Stop Cross Site Scripting Attacks
- Global OWASP Week 2008-Switzerland
- Rocky Mountain High
- The new face of cybercrime
This news feed is moderated by OWASP and will feature high-quality posts focused on application security that advance the field, provide useful insight, or are useful educational resources.