OWASP Jobs/Finance and Accounting
This position is currently filled.
OWASP Finance and Accounting
This individual is responsible for maintaining the daily financial transactions for the Foundation. They will maintain the financial health of the foundation through prudent and accurate financial tracking and adherence to defined processes. Additionally, this individual is responsible for maintaining the openness of our financial transactions.
- Ensures Foundation invoices are both paid and collected in a timely manner as approved
- Utilizes the Reimbursement request form to process reimbursement payments
- Alerts Budget owners of pending transactions
- Creates, submits, and tracks invoices for the Foundation
- Works with community to facilitate OWASP activity through prompt payments
- Posts monthly financial statement to Board Meeting Agenda that compares actual expenditures to budget
- Provides monthly financial statements
- Maintains details of budget data
- Contributes to the Annual Report as necessary
Inputs payroll data for approval
Facilitates 3rd party audits
Facilitates annual Tax filings