OWASP EU Summit 2008 Paid Participants Only Accommodation
Provisory list of 'Accommodation + meals paid' participants
- In what respects to the level of expenses that will be paid, the following rules have been established:
- With the exceptions below, all accommodation and meal expenses, during all the four days (4th - 7th November 2008), will be paid.
- As we are still seeking out for financial sponsorship support, until further notice, none of the dinners will be paid.
- The meals consist of a pre-negotiated menu and just this will be paid.
- The accommodation will consist in a place in a shared T 1 (3 people) or T2 (5 people) apartment. Therefore, even though one can choose an individual room, OWASP will pay only for the cost associated with a shared stay.
- Please note that the nights of 3 and 7 of Nov will be included in the paid accommodation for those of you attending the whole event.
- The flight expenses will not be paid.
|PROJECTED CONFERENCE PARTIALLY PAID ATTENDEES - NEEDS OWASP BOARD CONFIRMATION|
|NAME||COMPANY||DATE OF ARRIVAL||DATE OF DEPARTURE|
|OWASP NON-INDIVIDUAL (CORPORATE) MEMBERS|
|Bart De Win||Ascure||?||?|
|OWASP SUMMER OF CODE 2008 PROJECT LEADERS & REVIEWERS|
|Deb Brewer||LX Studios|