OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018
We are proud to announce OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018, to be held at Indonesia
The OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018 will gather OWASP leaders, security experts, executives, technical thought leaders, developers, scientists and researchers from Indonesia and around the world for in-depth discussions of cutting-edge application security issues. OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018 is a one-day conference dedicated to application security, with an emphasis on secure architecture and development techniques to help developers build more secure applications.
Who is it for?
- Web Developers: There will be a choice of two streams in the morning. First stream covering introductory talks to application security, second stream covering deeper technical topics. Afternoon sessions will cover various defensive topics, with a DevSecOps cluster of talks in stream two after afternoon tea break.
- Security Professionals and Enthusiasts: Technical sessions later in the day will showcase new and interesting attack and defence topics.
Who Should Attend OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interested in Improving IT Security
All Presentation in english
View on Our Website
If you have any questions, please email the conference committee: email@example.com
APPSEC INDONESIA 2018
Call for Paper
OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018 will bring together application security experts and software engineers from all over the world on Postponed. Industry and academia meet to discuss open problems and new solutions in web & mobile security. For this event, we will invite application security researchers, thought leaders and developers worldwide to submit papers for presentations looking for “the next”, cutting edge research in the context of web applications, secure development, security management and privacy. Don't miss the opportunity to share and discuss your ideas and knowledge with other experts and practitioners.
The topics of interest, but not limited:
- Web Security
- Mobile Security
- Cloud Security, specifically secure Cloud Apps
- Infrastructure security
- Secure development
- Application Security Testing
- Privacy protection in web based apps
- Emerging web technologies and associated security considerations
- Security Trainings, Certificates and CTP
Papers should describe new ideas, new implementations, or experiences related to web & mobile security. We are glad to have some leading-edge topics and ideas as well as in-depth discussion in the conference. The conference planning team will review your submission based on a descriptive abstract of your intended presentation. Feel free to attach a preliminary version of your presentation if available, or any other supporting materials. Remember: the better your description is, the better our review will be.
Submission deadline: August 30, 2018.
Notification of acceptance: Postponed.
Presentation PPT due: Postponed.
To submit a proposal please use this link https://www.papercall.io/cfps/1150/submissions/new
To contact the conference planning team, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
OWASP Speaker Agreement: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Speaker_Agreement
By your submission you agree to the OWASP Speaker Agreement. OWASP values vendor neutrality. You need to use the OWASP presentation template and you’re not allowed to place marketing pitches in your slides. All presentation slides will be published on the conference website after the conference. Please make sure that any pictures and other materials in your slides don’t violate any copyrights. You are solely liable for copyright violations. You may choose any CC license for your slides, including CC0. OWASP does suggest open licenses.
This is History of OWASP AppSec Asia
OWASP Global and Regional AppSec Asia
OWASP AppSec Asia 2007 taiwan https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Asia_2007
OWASP AppSec Asia 2008 taiwan https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_AppSec_Asia_2008_-_Taiwan
OWASP AppSec Asia 2009 india https://www.owasp.org/index.php/SecurityByte_and_OWASP_Asia_AppSec_Conference_2009
OWASP AppSec Asia 2011 beijing china https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Global_AppSec_Asia_2011
OWASP AppSec AsiaPac 2012 sydney australia https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecAsiaPac2012
OWASP AppSec Asia 2013 jeju korea https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecAsiaPac2013
OWASP AppSec Asia 2014 tokyo japan https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecAsiaPac2014
OWASP AppSec Asia 2016 wuhan china https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_ASIA_2016
We are looking for sponsors for AppSec INDONESIA 2018.
If you are interested to sponsor AppSec INDONESIA 2018, please contact the conference team:Indonesia2018@owasp.org
Sponsorship Deadline is October 10, 2018.
To find out more about the different sponsorship opportunities please check the document below:
OWASP AppSec Indonesia Sponsorship
AppSec INDONESIA 2018 Conference Team
Want to join as volunteer
please fill in the form below
Join Volunteer at OWASP AppSec Indonesia 2018