Lonestar Application Security Conference 2013
LASCON 2013 is happening on October 22-25th, 2013 in Austin, TX
Please see the Official Website http://lascon.org for all details
Registration Is Now Open!
OWASP Membership ($50 annual membership fee) gets you a discount on registration.
Who Should Attend LASCON 2013:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
For student discount, you must present proof of current enrollment when picking up your badge. No exceptions.
We will take all the help we can get to pull off the best Web Application Security Conference of the year! Volunteers get free admission. This is your chance to rub elbows with the big players and mingle with potential networking contacts or even future employers!
Please contact paul.griffiths(at)owasp.org to volunteer for a specific area:
- Room Monitors
- Speakers and Trainers
More opportunities and areas will be added as time goes on. Our File:Volunteer Sheet.doc can be downloaded which outlines some of the responsibilities and available positions. Note: this document references the the DC conference last year, this is just for a general guideline. Updated document coming soon.
The Hotel Allandale is located next to the Norris Conference Center. You can call the hotel directly for reservations.
7685 Northcross Drive, Austin, TX 78757
Reservations line, 1-800-851-9111
Front Desk, 512-452-9391
Rooms include a full breakfast daily and a social hour Monday-Thursday. Hotel Allandale is walking distance from the Norris Conference Center!