Italy OWASP Day 1
Thanks to the collaboration with the Master on Information Security of the Universita di Roma "La Sapienza", we have organized the OWASP Day here in Italy the last 10th September 2007 during the Global Security Week.
The event sponsor was Watchfire:
- The topic was Web Application Security & Privacy and we had 6 talks: a set technical and a set more at high level.
Here is the Agenda and the presentations:
Start meeting: 9.15
- 9.15-9.30. Prof. L.Mancini (Director of the Master in Information Security, Università "La Sapienza" Rome):
"Welcome and open of the works" File:OWASP Day1 Mancini.pdf
- 9.30-9.45 M.Meucci (OWASP-Italy Chair, CEO Minded Security):
"Introduction to the OWASP-Day and OWASP-Italy projects" File:OWASP Day1 Meucci.ppt
- 9.45-10.15. Mauro Bregolin (Principal Consultant - KIMA Projects & Services):
"Privacy in the digital era" File:OWASP Day1 Bregolin.ppt
- 10.15-10.45. Carlo Pelliccioni (Security Consultant - @Mediaservice.net):
- 10.45-11.15. Alberto Revelli (Senior Consultant - Portcullis Computer Security):
"Anti-Anti-XSS: bypassing browser protections" File:OWASP-Day1 Revelli.ppt
- 11.15-11.45. Coffe break
- 11.45-12.15. Laurent Petroque (F5):
"Growing Application Security Awareness". File:OWASP Day1 Petroque.ppt
- 12.15-12.45. Luca Carettoni (Security Consultant - SecureNetwork):
"Buzzwords Security" File:OWASP Day1 Carettoni.pdf
- 12.45-13.30. Danny Allan (Director of Security Research - Watchfire):
"Hacker Attacks on the Horizon: Understanding the Top Web 2.0 Attack Vectors" File:OWASP Day1 Allan.pdf
- Here you can download the audio
- Participation: We have received 160 subscriptions!!!
Here you can read about the global OWASP-Day.