ISC2 CSSLP CBK Bootcamp
(ISC)2 CSSLP CBK Bootcamp
Course: CSSLP CBK Bootcamp
Course ID: SB2DCBC
Instructor: Mano Paul, (ISC)2
CPE Credits: 14 CPE’s
Duration: 2 Days
Date: November 19th - 20th, 2009 (9 AM – 6 PM)
Who should attend?
Each software lifecycle (SLC) stakeholder is responsible for certain phase(s) of the SLC, but all phases must have security built into them. CSSLP is for all the stakeholders involved in the process.
• CSSLP is for everyone involved in the Software Lifecycle with at least 4 years experience
Course Description: (ISC)2 CSSLPCM - Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional
The following domains make up the CSSLP CBK focus on the need for building security into the SDLC:
• Secure Software Concepts - security implications in software development and for software supply chain integrity
• Secure Software Requirements - capturing security requirements in the requirements gathering phase
• Secure Software Design - translating security requirements into application design elements
• Secure Software Implementation/Coding - unit testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack, and developing secure code and exploit mitigation
• Secure Software Testing - integrated QA testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack
• Software Acceptance - security implication in the software acceptance phase
• Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal - security issues around steady state operations and management of software.