OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
OWASP Halifax First Meetup Social
- Location: Halifax Central Library 5440 Spring Garden Rd Halifax, NS B3J 1E9
- Time: 2018-05-26 01:00pm - 2018-05-26 05:00pm
- Description: We are going to meetup at the pavila in the Halifax Central Library to meet members as well talk about potential speakers / highly requested topics from the community. This helps us see who is interested as well plan for what you guys want to see!
OWASP Top 10 with Remediations and Introduction to Burpsuite
- Location: 7071 Bayers Rd #225, Halifax, NS B3L 2C2
- Time 2018-07-21 01:00pm - 2018-07-21 04:00pm
- Description: Learn what OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) is about, how to remediate the OWASP Top 10 and fire up Burpsuite to find flaws in your web applications.
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings.