May 2016 - Identity Access Managemeent
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
May 2016 - Identity Access Managment
- Time : 09:00 AM
- Speakers : Sumit Ojha, Abhinav Sharma, Kajal Samant, Deepak Gupta
- Sumit Ojha ( Intro Session, Common Authentication Methods used for Network Security)
- Abhinav Sharma (Multi Factor Authentication)
- Deepak Gupta (Out of Band Authentication)
- Kajal Samant (Oauth vs SSO)
- Venue: ICS institute Gwalior
March 2016 - Identity Access Managment
- Time : 10:45 AM
- Speakers : Sumit Ojha, Krishna Gole,
- Sumit Ojha ( Intro Session, Authentication methods:- SSO, Two Factor Authentication, Kerberos )
- Krishna Gole (Biometrics)
- Venue : ICS institute Gwalior
2015 Past Events
OWASP Gwalior first chapter was held in Hotel Ambiance Gwalior in 29 October, 2015 - On "The rise of Digital Terrorism"