Front Range OWASP Conference 2013/Travel
Denver Marriott City Center
- Monty Python's Spamalot at the Buell Theatre (3/28-30)
- World-class exhibitions at the Denver Art Museum
- Guided walking tours of downtown's microbreweries
- The Denver Nuggets host the Brooklyn Nets (3/29 @ 7pm)
- Free tours of the US Mint
- Plus all the standard downtown stuff: shopping, more shopping, an aquarium, a zoo, comedy clubs, local music, and many clubs, restaurants, and art galleries.
Out-of-town visitors may be interested in staying for the weekend to enjoy all Colorado has to offer, including:
- Red Rocks amphitheatre
- The Butterfly Pavilion
- Garden of the Gods (Colorado Springs)
- Royal Gorge (Canyon City)
- Coors, New Belgium, and many other Colorado breweries
The SnowFROC staff is pursuing a chartered bus and negotiated discounts for premier ski resorts and lift tickets. Check back soon for details!