|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
20131022-node_security-disenchant.pdf (file size: 3.34 MB, MIME type: application/pdf)
- Using Node.js can be a good thing but you
- have to care about a lot of things
- know the modules you can use
- need to write a lot of code yourself until someone writes a module for it
- We have to wait for (and help) improve modules that make Node.js applications more secure.
- Training for developers is key as they can’t write secure Node.js application without even understanding the most simple XSS vectors.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:13, 3 January 2014||(3.34 MB)||Schattenbaum||* Using Node.js can be a good thing but you ** have to care about a lot of things ** know the modules you can use ** need to write a lot of code yourself until someone writes a module for it * We have to wait for (and help) improve modules that make No...|
- You cannot overwrite this file.