February 11, 2015

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search

Dial In Info

Notice of Recording

  • Notice to all attendees - board meetings are recorded and publicly available as of March, 2013
  • Joining the call acknowledges your awareness of recording and consent to be recorded and public dissemination of the recording.
  • Recording of 11 February Board Meeting

Time

19:00pm - 20:00pm EST

Location

Teleconference Information:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/861328838

International Toll Free Calling Information


Attendance Tracker

Board Meeting Attendance Tracker

Meeting Minutes

Minutes of Feb. 11, 2015 OWASP Board meeting

Reading Material

It is a requirement as a board member to fully read all material prior to the start of the meeting

Summary Analysis of 2015 Strategic Goals Survey to Community

Updated Branding Guidelines for Board review & approval

Meeting Agenda

Call to Order /OWASP Mission

  • Administrative (List of attendees and Agenda bashing (only if last-minute changes to the agenda are needed) (5 min)

Reports

Chairman's Report - Tobias Gondrum

  • Strategic Goals (Community Survey and Strategic Goals document)
  • Status on Contract with Virtual (still waiting for one piece of information)

Vice Chairmain's Report - Josh Sokol

Treasurer Report - Fabio Cerullo

Secretary Report- Matt Konda

Updated from Members at Large - Michael Coates, Andrew van der Stock & Jim Manico

Reports

Community Initiative Reports

  • AppSensor Project Report - Statement on use of funds in 2015-2016 from John Melton & Colin Watson. View Here

Old Business

All active board proposals are listed here

  • add items

New Business

All active board proposals are listed here

  • Johanna - Proposal for Project Summit at AppSec-EU
    • Vote needed on funding request. Additional discussion on How to Stimulate greater attendance & participation
  • Noreen W. - Proposed updates to Branding Guidelines document. Edits completed to (1)clarify intent, (2)update doc with 2014 tools, (3)define level of 'customization' permited with OWASP logos by country, chapter or event.
  • Andrew - Discussion on Draft Bylaws with election process updates(not voting this month)
  • [name of person adding topic] - topic
    • [vote needed | discussion topic]

Action Items

  • From last meeting minutes
    • Done. Paul & Staff to prepare a survey related to strategic goals.
    • In progress - Ask operations to bring China chapter in line with organization. Paul indicates that we can start Phase 2 and reach out and get real clarity. Noreen working this 1x1 during Feb.
    • Open. Paul to plan training (group or online - Virtual to provide that)
    • Open. Tobias - Update on the numbers for the Asia tour.
    • Open. Josh - Board sponsors for each goal? Include this information in Friday updates.

Announcements

Adjournment

  • Next meeting date/time:



Motion to close meeting