Education Module OWASP Top 10 Introduction and Remedies
This module explains the OWASP Top 10 web application vulnerabilities as part of the Education Project. The primary aim of the OWASP Top 10 is to educate developers, designers, architects and organizations about the consequences of the most common web application security vulnerabilities. The Top 10 provides basic methods to protect against these vulnerabilities.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Injection Flaws
- Malicious File Execution
- Insecure Direct Object Reference
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Information Leakage and Improper Error Handling
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Insecure Cryptographic Storage
- Insecure Communications
- Failure to Restrict URL Access
The presentation can be found in OWASP Top 10 Introduction & Remedies.