Dhiraj Mishra is an active speaker and a bug hunter, discovered multiple zero days in modern web browsers, Metasploit Contributor. His work has been published on TheHackerNews, TheRegister & BleepingComputer. He works as Security Consultant with NotSoSecure, former EY.
He has been contributing to OWASP from more than a year, as a volunteer to the open community, he is or has been :
- Nominated for WASPY 2016
- Nominated for WASPY 2017
- Speaker of OWASP for Mumbai, India with the area of Interest in OWASP Top 10 , EASPI , IoT , Dark Web.
- Helping and Speaking Initiatives in OWASP Local Chapter Meet Mumbai with chapter leader Narenda Choyal.
- Call_For_Trainers in OWASP Mumbai, India , being in Trainers DB.
- As a Chapter leader for Mumbai Student Chapter making student endorse in Information Security and Spreading Idea's and Awareness via Chapter Meets.
- Authors and Primary Editor's in SQL Injection Prevention Cheat Sheet.
- Author's and Primary Editor's in DOM Based XSS Prevention Cheat Sheet.
- Past Contributor in The Popular XSS Filter Evasion Cheat Sheet where as ,this article is focused on providing application security testing professionals with a guide to assist in Cross Site Scripting testing.
- Lead of SQLi WAF Bypass a very helpful cheat sheet which consists of a successful SQL injection exploit can read sensitive data from the database, modify database data (Insert/Update/Delete),recommended by many Security Researchers.
- His contribution to OWASP Cheat Sheet Project is the most.
- Has a part of OWASP Mumbai Student Chapter he as conducted a webinar for Bug Bounty as well.
OWASP CWE Project Benchmark
- Contributor in OWASP Benchmark,contributed SQLi/XSS fuzz vectors as initial contribution towards adding support for WAF/RASP scoring. Many thanks to Dave Wichers
- Reach me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhiraj as also spoken to BugCrowd LevelUp Conference, his areas of expertise in Application Security have listed him in Hall of Fame for companies and organizations such like, Facebook, Oracle, Intel, Department Of Defense, Bugcrowd, Netgear etc.
Blog : https://datarift.blogspot.in/