Dhiraj Mishra is an Cyber Security enthusiast, working with Ernst and Young as an Analyst, seeking ultimately to become a AppSec witchdoctor.
He has been contributing to OWASP from more than a year, as a volunteer to the open community, he is or has been :
- OWASP Wall Of Fame
- Nominated for WASPY 2016
- Nominated for WASPY 2017
- Speaker of OWASP for Mumbai, India with the area of Interest in OWASP Top 10 , EASPI , IoT , Dark Web.
- Helping and Speaking Initiatives in OWASP Local Chapter Meet Mumbai with chapter leader Narenda Choyal.
- Call_For_Trainers in OWASP Mumbai, India , being in Trainers DB.
- As a Chapter leader for Mumbai Student Chapter making student endorse in Information Security and Spreading Idea's and Awareness via Chapter Meets.
- Authors and Primary Editor's in SQL Injection Prevention Cheat Sheet.
- Author's and Primary Editor's in DOM Based XSS Prevention Cheat Sheet.
- Past Contributor in The Popular XSS Filter Evasion Cheat Sheet where as ,this article is focused on providing application security testing professionals with a guide to assist in Cross Site Scripting testing.
- Lead of SQLi WAF Bypass a very helpful cheat sheet which consists of a successful SQL injection exploit can read sensitive data from the database, modify database data (Insert/Update/Delete),recommended by many Security Researchers.
- His contribution to OWASP Cheat Sheet Project is the most.
- Has a part of OWASP Mumbai Student Chapter he as conducted a webinar for Bug Bounty as well.
OWASP CWE Project Benchmark
- Contributor in OWASP Benchmark,contributed SQLi/XSS fuzz vectors as initial contribution towards adding support for WAF/RASP scoring. Many thanks to Dave Wichers
- Reach me on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhiraj as also spoken to BugCrowd LevelUp Conference and a bug hunter, his areas of expertise in Application Security have listed him in Hall of Fame for companies and orginizations such like, Facebook, Oracle, Intel, DoD, Bugcrowd, Netgear etc.
Blog : https://datarift.blogspot.in/