|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
- The first step is to do a proof read of all the cheat sheets. This isn't a technical review, we're assuming the creation of the cheat sheet itself involved that. Instead we want to focus on readability, typos, spelling, etc.
- Can you start at the top of the list and let us know how far you get? Please directly edit the wiki, the changes will be tracked and interested people can review.
- Authentication Cheat Sheet
- Secure Session Management Cheat Sheet
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Prevention Cheat Sheet
- Forgot Password Cheat Sheet
- Cryptographic Storage Cheat Sheet
- SQL Injection Prevention Cheat Sheet
- Transport Layer Protection Cheat Sheet
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting) Prevention Cheat Sheet
- DOM based XSS Prevention Cheat Sheet