Category:Source Code Analysis Tools
Here we will provide a listing of security source code analysis tools currently available in the market. The plan is to extend this listing to provide information about each tool's strengths and weaknesses to enable you to make an informed decision about the selection of a particular tool to meet your requirements.
Disclaimer: The tools listing in the table below has been presented in an alphabetical order. OWASP does not endorse any of the Vendors or Source Code Analysis Tools by listing them in the table below. We have made every effort to put this information as accurately as possible. If you are the vendor of a tool below and think that this information is incomplete or incorrect, please send an e-mail to our mailing list and we will make every effort to correct this information.
- Source Code Analysis Tools
- NIST list of Source Code Security Analyzers: http://samate.nist.gov/index.php/Source_Code_Security_Analyzers.html
- Semate Publications on Static Source Code Analyzers: http://samate.nist.gov/index.php/SAMATE_Publications.html
- AppSecEU08 Presentation: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecEU08_Scanstud_-_Evaluating_static_analysis_tools
- NSA comparison of source code analysis tools: http://krvw.com/pipermail/sc-l/2009/002094.html
This category currently contains no pages or media.