Category:OWASP Anti-Malware Project Roadmap
The Following is a possible Project Roadmap. The following roadmap is divided into 3 parts:
- 20 January 2009, the project officially Starts • 20-31 January 2009: "Spread the voice". Each major in topic mailing list and Web Sites will be reached with a press announcement mail in order to find contributors. Owasp Members will be contacted and the main roles in the project will be defined.
- 1st February 2009 – 10th February 2009. Building of the different teams for the technical study. Writing down the main index for the Guidelines Document and the Technical Study.
- Roadmap for Anti-Malware Guidelines (First Document Roadmap) • 10th April 2009 – First Delivery for the Guidelines Document (First Two chapters) • 10th May 2009 – Second Delivery for the Guidelines Document (Third and Fourth chapter) • 10th May 2009 to 31st May 2009. English Review • 10th June 2009. Final Document Delivery (PDF document by the end of June).
- Roadmap for Technical Study (Research). Malware and Anti-Malware research will support the documentation and will have it’s own documentation itself in wiki format.
- 10th February 2009 – Research Starts
- MRE Team: Analysis of public information and collection of first Malware samples.
- AMTS Team: Indexing of the most popular Anti-malware Solutions.
- MRE Team: Analysis of at least 1 family (e.g. Silent Banker).
- AMTS Team: Building a Model for comparing the Solutions • April:
- MRE Team: Analysis of at least 1 more family (e.g. Anserin).
- AMTS Team: Building the comparison chart and start creating the adoption Statistics • May:
- MRE Team: Analysis of at least 1 more family (e.g. Ztob).
- AMTS Team: Finalize the document and the research • End of June:
- Review of the content submitted
- June to the end of the year. Keeping it updated, try to extend this dynamic reference as much as possible.
This category currently contains no pages or media.